Community Services, Culture and Leisure is one of 8 topics we have researched to provide evidence in support of our Neighbourhood Plan.
- Researched what community services, culture and leisure facilities are already available in our parish.
- Identified any existing local issues. For example, examining the adequacy of local leisure facilities and play areas plus an assessment of future needs.
- Scoped out what evidence is already available.
- Found out about any existing plans, strategies and programmes and their relationship to community services, culture and leisure and the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Identified any gaps in the evidence base and consider whether any further research needs to be undertaken or reports commissioned.
- Identified any local key players on this topic to engage in the Neighbourhood Planning process.
Based on our consultation and research, we have come up with the following draft objective for the Neighbourhood Plan.
To promote healthy living by making the most of our countryside and to encourage social interaction between different members of the community through access to community facilities for all ages.
Let us know your views
If we have missed something important or got something wrong, please let us know. Add a comment in the box below or email the report author. Our aim is to create a strong evidence base to underpin the final Neighbourhood Plan document.
Join our team
If you have a particular interest in this or one of the other topics and would like to help us, we would love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.