Here you will find the most Frequently Asked Questions about the Neighbourhood Plan together with our answers. (**updating**)
- What is a Neighbourhood Plan?
- Why do we need a Neighbourhood Plan?
- What area will the Neighbourhood Plan cover?
- What is the process for creating the Neighbourhood Plan?
- How long will it take to produce the Neighbourhood Plan?
- For how long will the Neighbourhood Plan have effect?
- How will the Neighbourhood Plan fit with the existing Parish Design Statement?
- Who is working on the Neighbourhood Plan?
- What is the budget for the Neighbourhood Plan?
- Where can I find out more about Neighbourhood Planning?
- How does the COVID-19 delay to the referendum affect us?
Ask a question
If there is something that you want to know which is not covered in these FAQs, please add your question in the Comment box below. We aim to respond to questions within 3 working days.
For further in-depth background information on planning and Neighbourhood Plans, you will find some helpful public guides here.