BOUGHTON ALUPH AND EASTWELL NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
PROJECT STEERING GROUP MEETING 17 JUNE 2015
Purpose of Meeting
Scope Action Plan and Collateral Needs for September Open Days.
1. The project team gave a warm welcome to Fiona Miller and Susan Elsy on joining the group.
2. Up to 16 5ft x 4ft boards required to host topics and issues plus placing to comment notes. Boards need to be light but sturdy since they need to be moved around venues and also able to take drawing pins. ACTION: WM LOOK TO SOURCE FROM ABC; BH TO LOOK TO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
3. Resident Comments to be posted on boards. ACTION: WM INVESTIGATE POST-IT NOTES; SE INVESTIGATE SPECIAL PURPOSE COMMENT ROLLS
4. Content of Boards to be Topic plus the listed of issues with may be an introduction and NHP Logo. ACTION: EL TO PROVIDE A SUGGESTED MOCK-UP OF A BOARD
5. As previously minuted, a rolling video / slide show will provide an introduction to the event. ACTION: EL / WM TO PRODUCE; BH TO APPROACH A VIDEO COMPANY HE KNOWS TO HELP
6. Important to produce newsletter to those registered on the website, suggestion to produce one now and then again just before the events. ACTION: EL TO PRODUCE DRAFT AND PUBLISH
7. Publicize events in the Parish Magazine (Wye) and Kennington News. ACTION: WM TO ESTABLISH WHETHER PUBLICATION DATES SATISFY NEED
8. Window on Winston due for delivery during July will carry an article.
9. Create a fly-sheet that can be posted on notice-boards; ACTION: WM TO PROVIDE DRAFT
10. Fly-sheets to be posted on notice-boards of Parish Council, local schools, businesses / shops, and doctors / dentists.
11. Publicise in local publications through articles and possibly letters page.
12. Consider local Radio.
13. BAERA AGM 29 June at the Iron Room, distribute leaflets used at the Fayre. ACTION: CB
14. Consider Fayre follow up leaflet to all households in the Parish. ACTION: CB TO COORDINATE; WM TO PROVIDE LIST OF STREETS
15. Ascertain resident priorities for topics and issues since this is part of the evidence base. Suggested way of collecting this data discussed but simplicity is the key. ACTION: WM TO INVESTIGATE OPTIONS
Meeting closed at 8.50 pm