Your Plan has been adopted! Fantastic effort by the local community.
Following the positive referendum result, Ashford Borough Council has published its decision to ‘make’ the Boughton Aluph and Eastwell Neighbourhood Plan 2013 – 30 as part of Ashford Borough Council’s Development Plan, in accordance with Regulation 19 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
Where and when the plan and notice may be inspected:
An electronic copy of the Decision Statement, Boughton Aluph and Eastwell Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documentation is available to view on the Ashford Council website.
Paper copies are also available to view:
Ashford Gateway, Church Road, Ashford, TN23 1BT
Civic Centre, Ashford: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Result – 92.67% YES vote
The question was :
“Do you want Ashford Borough Council to use the neighbourhood plan for
Boughton Aluph and Eastwell Parishes to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
- Designation of 7 Local Green Spaces (& protection)
- Protection of 13 views
- Site requirements for the area of major change within the Parish (Eureka Park)
- A defined built up boundary for Boughton Lees for the first time
- Identification of individual character areas and buildings of note (and associated protection)
- Identification of Eastwell Farmlands as valued landscape where the landscape character should be retained (with particular consequences for Lenacre Hall Farm)
- Protection for your pubs and community buildings
- Read the Neighbourhood Plan (with modifications as proposed by the Examiner)
- Read Appendix 1 Character Area Assessments