Infrastructure is one of 8 topics we have researched to provide evidence in support of our Neighbourhood Plan.
- Researched local infrastructure and considered the potential impact of further development.
- Identified any existing local issues relating to the infrastructure of our area. For example sections of the parish do not have mains gas, drainage and sewerage.
- Scoped what evidence is already available.
- Found out about any existing plans, strategies and programmes and their relationship to infrastructure and the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Identified any gaps in the evidence base and consider whether any further research needs to be undertaken or reports commissioned.
- Identified local key players on this topic to engage in the Neighbourhood Planning process.
Based on our research, we came up with the following objective for the Neighbourhood Plan.
To assimilate development of a scale which protects the character of the landscape and conserves and enhances the natural beauty of the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty whilst ensuring sufficient infrastructure and local services to serve the needs of parish residents, including new provision in association with new development.
To ensure sufficient infrastructure and local services are provided to serve the needs of parish residents, including new provision in association with new development.
Let us know your views
If we have missed important or got something wrong, please let us know. Add a comment in the box below or email the report author. Our aim is to create a strong evidence base to underpin the final Neighbourhood Plan document.